SUVITEK gameguard is a helpful instrument for all hunters.
Suvitek gameguard is a helpful instrument for hunters who like to process their game themselves. Suvitek gameguard calculates the average 24-hour temperature correctly, estimates the ideal hanging period and gives valuable information about the hanging conditions. This information along with the instruction booklet will tell you when to cut the game or move it. The instruction booklet contains helpful hints and advice from experienced hunters. about processing various types of game.
- Carries out 5 parallel calculations (5 carcasses in same room)
- Adjustable processing period, 0 – 250 degrees (days x average temp = up to 250)
- Estimates remaining time.
- Shows max/min and average temperature.
- Shows max/min and average relative humidity.
- Shortcuts for showing temperature and humidity.
- Indicator shows when process is finished.
- Indicator shows when temperature values are too high.
- Indicator shows when humidity values are too high.
- Shock and moisture proof.
- Carbine hook
- Easy to use.
- Standard 9V battery
- Hygiene and ethics
- pH, stress, moisture, parameters, etc.
- Information documented by experts from the food industry.
- Information about the processing of main types of game from slaying to the finished raw product.
- Instructions for cutting the animal and the use of the various parts.